Yearly RO service done.
The Yearly RO service.
- Your RO System must be service and you don’t know how to contact.
- You are at the right place.
- We do yearly RO services in the Gauteng region.
Why must I do the yearly RO system service?
- It is not about the service.
- It is about the quality of the tap water that you drink.
- The filters must be replaced and the RO system checked for any faulty part.
- One small faulty part can waste thousands of liters of water per year.
- Not to talk about the fact that it could let the dirty water still pass into the water tank of your RO system.
- Yes about 30% of our new clients that we get that have existing RO systems, systems is faulty.
- Their so-called purified water is not purified at all.
- Just because of a faulty part.
What Yearly RO service option do I have?
- There are hundreds of people that say that they know the RO system and would service it for you.
- They go and buy the cheap filters at the local hardware store.
- We do not use or recommend the use of that type of RO system filters.
- They not effective at all.
- Using that type of filters is a waste of money.
We use the “Bio Carbon Filter”.
- Why we use the “Bio Carbon Filter”.
- It is effective and removes most of the chemicals from the water source.
- It also removes any solids from the water source as the water flow through the filter medium.
The use of the “Pleated” RO filter.
- We also use the “Pleated” filters for the removal of any solids from the water.
- The filters before the membrane must be of high quality to protect the membrane.
- The membrane must do the work it is designed for. That it is why we focus on the pre- filters.
Cost of our Yearly RO system service.
- The cost to do the yearly RO service is R 650.00.
- It takes anything from an hour to two hours.
[contact-form-7 id=”20″ title=”Contact form 1″]