RO System Services explained.
- RO System Services is very important.
- You think of the person who comes once a year to replace say three or four water filters.
- They are in and out within 20 minutes.
- Ask let’s say R 700 for the service.
- You feel that the money that you paid them is not worth the time they have spent to service your RO System.
- R 700 for 20 minutes of work, and just replacing the four filters.
- That must be a rip off.
- Do you really think that the service was a good deal?
- Our answer is a big NO!
- You were just been ripped off.
- That is a fact.
- What did they do during the 20 minutes when they serviced the reverse osmosis system?
- Just, took out the reverse osmosis system from under the cupboard.
- Unscrew the filter housings and take the old dirty filters out.
- Then put the new reverse osmosis filters in place and screw back the filter housings.
- See that it is tightened.
What our RO System service involves:
- A reverse osmosis system that we service could take any part from an hour to two hours.
- Yes that is correct.
- Now you will ask.
- What do you do during that time?
- Is it possible to spend that amount of time servicing the reverse osmosis system?
- A RO System service is not the replacement of the water filters.
- That is about 10% of the service.
- There are some other important things that must be done during the service. We do six tests that we do to ensure that your reverse osmosis system functioning correct.
- We do not look to the service of a means to make money as fast as possible.
- We look to the reverse osmosis system as a very important device that is involved with your health.
- Yes we take the health of our clients seriously.
Facts about reverse osmosis system services been done:
36% Unhealthy RO Systems.
- We have gathered the following information.
- About 36% of reverse osmosis systems out there have parasites and chemicals in the purified reverse osmosis water tank.
- Yes about 36 % of the people with RO Systems drink the same quality water as the people who do not have a water purifying system.
80% Water Wastage
- The way the RO Systems been installed make it nearly impossible to know if the system waste excessive water or not.
- The systems waste pipeline is inserted just after the waste water pipes u bend.
- That way you will not hear if the RO System waste water or not.
- The water in the u bend prevents the water wastage noise.
- A RO System that is faulty system or incorrect installation can easily waste 131,400 liters water down the drain during one year.
- You wouldn’t even know it.
Feel free to leave a message.
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]