We are the Suppliers of the bio activated carbon filters for the yearly Reverse Osmosis services.
Top Pleated Filter.
- This pleated filter was in a reverse osmosis system for a year with two Bio Activated carbon filters before it.
- That is the purifying results of the Bio Activated Carbon Filters.
Bottom Pleated Filter.
- This Pleated Filter was also in a reverse osmosis system for a year with an activated carbon block filter and a granular activated carbon filter before the pleated filter.
- You can notice the poor filtration quality of the two activated carbon filters.
- Which filters do you want in your reverse osmosis system?
- Take us to the test.
Yearly Reverse Osmosis Services.
- The yearly Reverse Osmosis Services is very important.
- We find clients that used to buy their own Reverse Osmosis filters from the local hardware or irrigation store and do the service themselves.
- They were told by the sales person at the store that the filters are the best that the clients would get.
- They are honest people and believe that other people would be honest as well.
- The problem the sales person work on commission and the more products they sell the more salary they get.
- That sales person have never installed or serviced a reverse osmosis system in their live.
- You replace your filters to and think that the reverse osmosis system is working fine.
- Was it? It is not about the replacement of the Reverse Osmosis filters.
- The location of the different types of filters doesn’t even matter.
- The reason is that the filters that you replaced is not effective and a waste of money.
- See our Bio activated carbon Filters.
What to look for during the yearly Reverse Osmosis services.
- First you must inspect the flow rate of the membrane.
- You don’t know how to do that test.
- Second you must test the tanks pressure.
- You don’t know the correct way to test the tank pressure.
- What is the correct pressure for the inlet pressure?
- You must flush the membrane.
- No I don’t know how to do that. What is the membrane flow rate?
- What is the waste flow rate?
- What is the inlet water pressure?
- What is the COP?
- This is just a few things that we test when we do the yearly Reverse Osmosis Services.
- That is why it takes us from an hour to two hours.
Dangers of neglect the yearly Reverse Osmosis Services.
- The Reverse Osmosis System plays a very important function by purifying your drinking water.
- This is why you can’t afford to use low grade or quality products in your reverse osmosis system.
- Not to talk about the mineral replacement filters that is the biggest fraudulent product on the market.
- Please stay away from the filters. If you have any questions about it contact me or visit www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.
- If you are serious about the water that you drink contact us to do the Reverse Osmosis services on your system.
- Just to get peace of mind.
- If you are far from Gauteng get a few friends and make it worth the travel.
- Please do not play with your health!
Feel free to leave a message:
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]